I moved to Stuttgart nearly three years ago. It’s been a great home, especially with Arkansas Post National Memorial, Bayou Meto, Potlatch Conservation Education Center at Cook’s Lake and the White River National Wildlife Refuge being so close. However, it’s now time for me to leave Arkansas County and the Grand Prairie.
I have accepted a job with the same newspaper that I previously interned at for over three years. I’m nervous, yet excited to be able to call Jonesboro home once more.
The move is coming up — my last day in Stuttgart is the 10th. So … wish me luck and get ready to become reacquainted with the delta – NEA style. 🙂
A look back at Arkansas County:
- Photo essay: Gigi & I (July 2013)
- 150 years: Battle of Arkansas Post (January 2013)
- Photo essay: 1st CBC (January 2013)
- 200th anniversary (November 2012)
- Introducing … Aqua (MAN!!) (April 2012)
- Spring Bayou Float (April 2012)
- Why I love journalism (March 2012)
- High winds, sunsets and destruction (February 2012)
- Sampling ‘coon’ (January 2012)
- Wings Over the Prairie (November 2011)
- Going wild (October 2011)
- Hear me roar! (June 2011)